Get help analyzing vibrations and noise
- Time series analysis
- Frequency analysis (FFT)
- Operational Modal Analysis (OMA)
- Experimental Modal Analysis (EMA)
- Order analysis
- Envelope analysis
- Mapping of resonance frequencies to prevent machine component fatigue, sudden breakdowns and big vibrations
- Validation and calibration of dynamic and static calculation models to ensure that your calculations correspond to reality
- Identification and suppression of noise sources in machines so that the users of your machines are not exposed to health hazardous noise
- Limitation of vibrations in production processes, such as machining, so that you can increase your product quality and boost your productivity
- Development of monitoring solutions for machines so that you can detect worn bearings etc. and plan maintenance before breakdown
HSM Industri Opera Park
Strain gauge measurements on steel structureTech Invent has conducted strain gauge measurements on the preloaded steel structure, Operaparken, for the steel construction company, HSM Industry. Tech Invent delivered both live-monitoring measurements during installation...
Cost-effective quality check of instrumentsIt does not always make sense to manufacture an expensive product in industrial quality. Processes can be automated with inexpensive special machines, which is the case for the Calaject tester that Tech Invent has developed...
The deboxing machine opens cardboard boxes, unpacks their contents, and presents them for repackaging. The box is opened by cutting off and removing the lid. Typically, there is an instruction manual inside the box, which the machine also disposes of along with the...
Contact us and let's talk about a possible collaboration or a specific task