Optimize your product with CFD-simulation
What you get with us
A CFD model built specifically to solve your task. Sometimes the goal is to demonstrate that the solution optimizes the task by 20% compared to the previous solution, rather than spending a lot of time calculating the exact value at a given point. The focus is on achieving an understanding and optimization of the product in relation to the costs associated with conducting the simulation.
- FSI simulation (fluid-structure interaction)
- Simulation of loads from liquids and gases on the structure (tank, manifold, pipes, distributor block, etc.)
- Thermal simulation with heat transfer, convection, and radiation
- Electrical equipment, forging processes, and energy optimization
- Particle flow
- Mixture ratios in reactions with multiple phases
- Biological and biochemical simulation
- Chemical reactions
- Fluid mechanics
- Pumps, screws, turbomechanics
- Dimensioning of energy systems
Thermal simulation is utilized in the determination of temperature distribution, thermal conduction/flow. This is relevant for e.g. electronical devices and circuits, steel structures, heat exchangers, heat pumps as well as gases and fluids. We primarily use ANSYS for...
CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) or Fluid Mechanics is flow simulation of fluid and gases combined thermal calculations. Primarily, we use ANSYS CFX for CFD calculation. We perform simulations for determining air resistance, laminar and turbulent flow profiles, flow...
CFD of pipingSystem Cleaners develops, manufactures, sells and services efficient and modern cleaning solutions for the food industry. The goal is to improve hygiene and reduce cleaning time, which makes production time more efficient. PurposeFood production requires...