Gain insight into how your product performs with dynamic simulations
- MSC Adams
- Co-simulation with Simulink (used for controller integration etc.)
- Tyre modelling
- Flexible objects
- Collision analysis
- Explosion analysis
- Large deformations (deep drawing etc.)
- Project Chrono
- Soil simulation
- Granular flow
- Vehicle-Soil interaction
What do you get?
We help you find the right tools for your specific dynamic challenge and offer a strong business partner who helps you to achieve the optimal output of your investments. Including visualization and documentation of the conducted simulations containing a detailed description of the simulated system as well as the simulated events/situations. Below you find a list of specific tasks we can help you with. Please contact us if your specific task is not listed below:
- Performance evaluation (including controller performance evaluation and tuning)
- Calculation of loads/tensions (on sub-components in your dynamic system), including simulation of systems with flexible objects
- Demonstration of stability, both in terms of dynamics and aeroelasticity
- Visualization and post-processing of dynamic results in MATLAB and Python
- Simulation of systems subject to large deformations (explosions, deep drawing, collision, etc.)
- Demonstration of dynamic results in the field by means of accelerometers, IMUs (Inertial Measurement Unit), strain gauges, etc.
Milling of thin aluminum componentsManufacturing of thin-walled aluminum components for e.g. the aviation industry challenges skilled CNC operators as process vibrations can cause both damaged components and unnecessary wear on the cutting tools.Simulations,...
Development projects with calculation and simulationSiemens Gamesa is a leading company within renewable energy with an aim to ensure cleaner, reliable and more affordable energy for society, including to make a profitable business for its shareholders. PurposeSiemens...
Tech Invent verifies steel structures with reference to applicable standards. Load assumptions and boundary conditions are described in the model setup, so that they reflect the applicable standards and at the same time the steel structure “acts” realistic. Tech...