- Cardboard dimensions range from 18 mm to 165 mm
- Integrated measuring unit for easy adjustment of box size
- Handling of various closing methods such as folded, glued, and labeled
- Unpacking of up to 24 boxes or 80 blister cards per minute
- Production in-line or for manual packaging of stacked blister cards
- Buffer system at waste bin enables continuous production
- The machine’s ergonomic solutions ensure good working conditions for the user
- It is possible to configure the machine for other types of packaging and content
- Optional service and support package
Come and visit us if you are interested in learning more about the machine. We are ready to talk with you about opportunities for improving production in your company.
HSM Industri Opera Park
Strain gauge measurements on steel structureTech Invent has conducted strain gauge measurements on the preloaded steel structure, Operaparken, for the steel construction company, HSM Industry. Tech Invent delivered both live-monitoring measurements during installation...
Cost-effective quality check of instrumentsIt does not always make sense to manufacture an expensive product in industrial quality. Processes can be automated with inexpensive special machines, which is the case for the Calaject tester that Tech Invent has developed...
CFD-simulation and torque calculation
CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) or Fluid Mechanics is flow simulation of fluid and gases combined thermal calculations. Primarily, we use ANSYS CFX for CFD calculation. We perform simulations for determining air resistance, laminar and turbulent flow profiles, flow...
Contact us and let's talk about a possible collaboration or a specific task